Walking your dog?

wobe

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
23-Edit.jpg

Olympus OM-3ti / Zuiko 85mm f2 / Kodak Portra 160

Nice catch! I've seen folks do that around here and just bit my tongue. Maybe the dogs have a disability and can't walk...

Nice catch! I've seen folks do that around here and just bit my tongue. Maybe the dogs have a disability and can't walk...
Thanks 🙏!

Actuallly I think its the temperature/climate.
Despite 100% humidity and stifling temperatures it's surprising to see the number of Huskies and Japanese Akita's etc, all panting like crazy of course.

Pugs and bulldogs are often wheeled around in childrens prams, I guess the combionation of short legs and the breed being prone to breathing problems makes exercise challenging for them in that climate.

Thanks 🙏!

Actuallly I think its the temperature/climate.
Despite 100% humidity and stifling temperatures it's surprising to see the number of Huskies and Japanese Akita's etc, all panting like crazy of course.

Pugs and bulldogs are often wheeled around in childrens prams, I guess the combionation of short legs and the breed being prone to breathing problems makes exercise challenging for them in that climate.
My wife wanted to get me a dog, and my specifications were that it had to have short hair and endurance for walking/hiking in hot temperatures, so she got me a Sheltie... :rolleyes: 🤣

Most reactions

New Topics

Back