What's new

Walking

cosmonaut

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 12, 2006
Messages
1,122
Reaction score
98
Location
North Georgia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
exit.jpg
 
interesting pic, very well exposed imo. it shows how light it is and dark inside without really blowing the highlights, black and white is really good too. cool shot
 
i like the sidewalks with the bricks at the edges. where is this? PS any idea what is in his back pocket?
 
I definitely like the lighting and high contrast. I'm not a fan of the picture itself though. I'd like it better with the same type of tonal values, but watching the subjects walk towards you, or away.

It just seems like there is no relation of the image to the subjects. No intimacy between the two.
 
Blowing it up, it looks like some sort of watch band. Or a flash drive on a band.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom