What's new

Wall

ntbbc6

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 29, 2008
Messages
26
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbia, MO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Same house as http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/general-gallery/152927-doorway.html

Let me know what you think.

3202348045_0843b95237_b.jpg
 
I love it.

Have you considered a square crop, with just the green portion? I think that would look good too.
 
Just the green plus the white line of tiles... did the "scroll crop test", and with that loose edge of wall paper, it would look good, indeed, too. Though I also like what I see here as I see it. Nice reduction to the most necessary only. Abstract and not quite ... well done.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom