M MHB TPF Noob! Joined Aug 18, 2012 Messages 48 Reaction score 0 Location north MS Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 #1
Tuffythepug No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 17, 2012 Messages 851 Reaction score 278 Location northern California Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 #2 I find all that white sky to be distracting. Otherwise it's a rather bland snapshot of a kid. not much I can say about it
I find all that white sky to be distracting. Otherwise it's a rather bland snapshot of a kid. not much I can say about it
480sparky47 46 Chief Free Electron Relocator Supporting Member 📸 Joined Mar 8, 2011 Messages 25,394 Reaction score 9,148 Location Iowa Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Mar 25, 2013 #3 A different crop would eliminate a lot of that burned-out sky.