What's new

Want to see shots taken with camera x or lens y?

iolair

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 4, 2009
Messages
508
Reaction score
62
Location
Exeter, England
I've seen quite a lot of posts asking people to post shots with a lens or body the poster is thinking of buying.

pbase is great for this - you can look for a particular lens or body and browse through user uploaded shots to get an idea how pictures taken by that item look.
Camera Database and Museum at PBase.com

Seems very useful (at least to me). (If you go into a popular brand like Canon, though, just note you have to scroll down a looooooooooong way to find the lenses!)
 
I like Photosig for that too (choose by camera, lens, format, etc. on the left of the screen):

photoSIG » All Photos
 
these links are very helpful - thank you! I am having a rough time deciding what kind of a camera to buy, since I am on a tight budget, so this is very helpful!
 
This could be very subjective....due to factoring in technique/equipment. IMO (i could be wrong) you can give a pro a point and shoot canon or sony etc and take better pics than an amateur with a pro set up. Am i wrong?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom