What's new

Wanted: Mamiya/Sekor 400mm f/6.3 Manual Scan

Dale H. Cook121 15

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Oct 23, 2017
Messages
123
Reaction score
57
Location
Roanoke VA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Would anyone have a scan of the Mamiya/Sekor 400mm f/6.3 user manual which they would share? Although I do not need the manual to use it on my K-70 I do like to keep PDFs of all of my photographic manuals on my phone.

I am fairly pleased with this lens despite it's slow speed, as I paid $70 for mine last year, which I would rate as in excellent condition. I purchased it at my favorite used camera and lens store in my area (with Pentax K-mount adapter and snap-on lens cover).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom