What's new

Wanted: Yashica Mat 124G (for lens only)

Don Simon

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
2,484
Reaction score
0
My 124G is spotless except for one part... unfortunately that part is an element inside the taking lens. Fungus has been removed but left some marking which seems to be permanent... however it should be possible to replace the lens, and between the cost of buying and service I've put a fair bit of cash into the Yashica, so I'd rather repair the camera than throw it away.

So while it's a reeeeeally long shot, I'm wondering if someone has a faulty 124G with a good lens that they might be willing to sell? If so please PM or reply here. Thanks for looking!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom