wanted

You may get some replies if you say what camera you want to use it with.;)

sorry i rushed my post

its for a d60
also i want an older lens since i dont like the plastic build

i mainly want a 50mm but if a 35 is offered i dont mind considering and iv seen older 50 1.4 go for 165 and so on also what would i expect to pay for an old 1.4 ?

Just FYI an older lens will not focus on a d60. The only lens that will focus on the d60 is the new 50mm f/1.4 afs g.
The D60 does not have the focusing motor in the camera so in turn an AFS lens has to be used. Good luck

And 165 for a 1.4? LOL maybe an old beat up manual focus lens. I doubt anything under 3 would pop up. The new AFSG 1.4 is over 500 New

I have an AF 50mm f/1.8 if you're interested (does not autofocus on D60 but manual focus isn't hard :mrgreen:)

why dont you just buy the new 35mm F1.8($200). it will autofocus with your D60. I have one for my D40, but have upgraded to a D90 since than, but the wide angle is nice =]. but just fyi, I waited 2 months for that lens. LOL

well i bought a used one from world wide in miami for 115 but a week later found one on craigs for 70 ! i was upset but i got my lens so im not going to stress about it . and yea i heard about the 35mm that just came out and im dying to get that one !!!! anld do you have any example photos ?

Most reactions

Back