Wanting to get into MF...

Thanks for the suggestion! I just checked on KEH (I don't do the eBay thing...), they're a lot cheaper than I thought a medium format SLR would be, even with a lens. I might have to save a little more and hold out for one of those.

All of them are in Excellent or better condition, starting around $400. Kinda strange that they're all EX or EX+ though (not complaining, it just seems a little weird)...

They have lots of EX/EX+ cameras because that is mostly what they seek
out and buy. KEH are good people to deal with and they've been around a
long time.

I planned ahead and bought my RZ67 one part at a time. It was less painful that way. Well there was pain in having to wait 6 months or so before I had a complete camera.

Hey, just lurking.... Im in the same boat and looking to dive into MF. The Mamiya RB67 look like a great place to start. Lots of options and add-ons, and cheap enough to outfit with multiple lenses. Anyone have any other suggestions for a similar setup?

I primarily shoot black and white, i process the film myself and i can print up to 16x20 in my darkroom ( but am sticking to 8x10 for the moment, i am shooting 35mm ) Subject matter ranges from outdoors in the local mountains to urban Seattle.

Thanks!

I'd recommend getting a yashica635, such a cool camera and great value.

Buy my Yashica LM 6x6 for a $100? It's a great camera in ex condition. Lens is clean, speeds are good, meter works, self timer works, body has no dents or scratches.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back