Marco TPF Noob! Joined Apr 2, 2008 Messages 90 Reaction score 7 Location land of the long white clown Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 23, 2009 #1 A few from a show last weekend
xtort- TPF Noob! Joined Jan 1, 2009 Messages 236 Reaction score 0 Location Indianapolis, IN Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 23, 2009 #2 Wow, really nice. The 2nd is my favorite- you used just slow enough shutter speed to get some motion in the prop, but no blur in the plane.
Wow, really nice. The 2nd is my favorite- you used just slow enough shutter speed to get some motion in the prop, but no blur in the plane.
C Chad Truss TPF Noob! Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 110 Reaction score 0 Location Minneapolis, MN Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Jan 23, 2009 #3 Incredible shots! I especially like number 1. I really like how you added an old timey feel to it.
Crazydad No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Jul 18, 2008 Messages 1,025 Reaction score 7 Location Leander, TX Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 24, 2009 #4 Very nice! #2 is my favorite, I'm a sucker for Mustangs, but all are great. If you don't mind sharing, I would love to see the exif data. Just to know what focal length and shutter speed you were using.
Very nice! #2 is my favorite, I'm a sucker for Mustangs, but all are great. If you don't mind sharing, I would love to see the exif data. Just to know what focal length and shutter speed you were using.
fiveoboy01 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 28, 2008 Messages 684 Reaction score 1 Location Waunakee, WI Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jan 26, 2009 #5 I like them all, I'm an airplane buff. I really like the sepia tone on the first one, it takes you back to WWI
I like them all, I'm an airplane buff. I really like the sepia tone on the first one, it takes you back to WWI