Warehouse Engagement Shots for C&C...

MikeLem

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mikelemovitz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
A few shots from another engagement session. Again, your C&C is appreciated.

#1 (a/b)
2Up_Color.jpg

#2 (a/b)
2Up_Cute.jpg

Ring_Head.jpg

colored ones has no appeal.
b/w is more dramatic. nice.

The first one doesn't look posed enough (a and b) and the second one (b ) looks too posed and fake

The last one is the nicest due to the black and white and is a nice concept, however, the watch is a huge distraction and should have been taken off for this shot.

The first one doesn't look posed enough (a and b) and the second one (b ) looks too posed and fake

The last one is the nicest due to the black and white and is a nice concept, however, the watch is a huge distraction and should have been taken off for this shot.

Ironically, shot 1 (a/b) was posed, and shot 2 (a/b) was an actual, unprompted "moment". It's interesting to hear how different shots are perceived.

I agree about the watch. You first look at the watch and after that to the ring, it diverts the attention! You can also see that in the first pic the woman feels a little bit uncomfortable or at least not 100% sure or confident about her pose so maybe you should have placed her in a different spot where it wasn't just her, for example with her back against a pillar like in #2

1 a
Seems too "best friends" ish.
I've never shot pictures like this, but I'm not getting the engagement feel

I like number 3 a whole lot though
And I like it in black and white

Most reactions

Back