What's new

...| Warm |... Sunset at Pulau Aman - HDR

stevensys

TPF Noob!
Joined
Apr 28, 2011
Messages
50
Reaction score
5
Location
Malaysia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit

...| Warm |... by [stevensys], on Flickr

HDR picture taken with 5 exposure. well i forgot to change a setting to automatically remove 'ghost' on the photomatrix lol. you can see ghost on the bridge :)
 
I really like this shot. It does not have an over processed look which is good for something like this :)

My only critique is that I wish the dock-house on the right of the image wasn't cut off.
 
I really like this shot. It does not have an over processed look which is good for something like this :)

My only critique is that I wish the dock-house on the right of the image wasn't cut off.

thanks, will take note on that.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom