Was this forum red-themed before?

JonFZ300

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was the theme of this forum red by default years ago? I participated in a photo forum years ago and I think it was this one but it was red back then?

Like the color scheme of the whole page used shades of red. Like everywhere it's black or gray on here it was red.

I don't think so but I honestly don't recall. That said there's a few "The photo forum" type forums around with a similar ish name so it could have been one of them. If you use a similar user name in most places you could use the search bar to search for users to see if you can find your original name

OK thanks for that. I think it was a ".net" maybe? Maybe it's gone, this was like 10 or so years ago. I've searched my original handle at several places but if they had crashes or purges in the meantime it would be gone. It looks like this forum goes back to that time uninterrupted and there's no trace of my old photos here. I used to do a lot of "vomit of color" HDRs in the early days so maybe that's a good thing. :)

Was the theme of this forum red by default years ago? I participated in a photo forum years ago and I think it was this one but it was red back then?
You can choose between two color themes:

Screen Shot 2019-03-06 at 6.16.20 PM.png

You can choose between two color themes:

Yeah I saw that and tried it. It's not the same as the old one. Thanks

Most reactions

Back