TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 6, 2007 #1
Harmony TPF Noob! Joined May 19, 2007 Messages 1,377 Reaction score 0 Location Vancouver Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 6, 2007 #2 the horizon in 2 and 4 are really bugging me. 4 especially.
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 6, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 hrmmm, I might have been missing a shoe. Thanks for looking though.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #4 Composition of the first is quite a bit on the "busy" side ... and Capitol and sky are too bright, I should say. I like the idea of the second! OK, pretend you had been wearing both your shoes by straightening that one in pp and all's well. The photo of the Lincoln Memorial lacks in sharpness and I can't tell why. The light looks perfect for a perfectly sharp photo. Composition on the last is ok, classic, actually, only the tourist with his cut-off legs bugs me a bit (but they are there ALL the time!).
Composition of the first is quite a bit on the "busy" side ... and Capitol and sky are too bright, I should say. I like the idea of the second! OK, pretend you had been wearing both your shoes by straightening that one in pp and all's well. The photo of the Lincoln Memorial lacks in sharpness and I can't tell why. The light looks perfect for a perfectly sharp photo. Composition on the last is ok, classic, actually, only the tourist with his cut-off legs bugs me a bit (but they are there ALL the time!).
TATTRAT TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Nov 3, 2007 Messages 1,952 Reaction score 1,007 Location BDA Native now in NoVA/D.C. Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Nov 11, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #5 try getting a shot there w/out a tourist. as for the rest...well, I am glad to get an honest opinion. They were shot with a Sony dsc H1, with the aid of my errors. I appreciate the critiques as it will for sure help me when I get back to the mainland.
try getting a shot there w/out a tourist. as for the rest...well, I am glad to get an honest opinion. They were shot with a Sony dsc H1, with the aid of my errors. I appreciate the critiques as it will for sure help me when I get back to the mainland.