greybeard43 15 TPF Supporters Supporting Member 📸 Joined Dec 30, 2011 Messages 5,957 Reaction score 4,822 Location WV Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2012 #1 wasp on a coffee cup-small by GREYBEARD12, on Flickr
Bo4key No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 6, 2011 Messages 906 Reaction score 127 Location British Columbia Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 10, 2012 #2 Nice focus and I like your choice of DOF but I just don't like the way the two items work together in the shot.
Nice focus and I like your choice of DOF but I just don't like the way the two items work together in the shot.
Frequency Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Oct 17, 2010 Messages 8,864 Reaction score 683 Location Calicut, Kerala,India Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2012 #3 Excellent !!!
Hackett TPF Noob! Joined Apr 29, 2012 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Location Houma, LA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Jun 11, 2012 #4 I like the shot and the DOF as well, but agree that it just doesn't create much interest.