What's new

Watches galore! (C & C welcome)

DwainDibley

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 27, 2007
Messages
164
Reaction score
0
Location
Staffordshire, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Been a while since I posted here, had a 'lull' in my photography but now planning on doing a bit more. Here's some I took with my 300D and macro lenses - they're the cheaper, screw in type that go on the end of your average lens - I think these were taken using those macro lenses on the standard kit lens. Let me know what you think, and how I could improve:

Close up of the lower part of my vintage Omega watch, complete with 'bald spot' on the dial:
2264956964_b8135c086c.jpg



Old Smith's pocketwatch, shame I just cut the bottom off the watch:

2263182494_b9926c5c3b.jpg



The movement:
2263184604_7d43202407_b.jpg



Authentic old soviet 'Komandirskie' wristwatch (I really must work on my framing, I've cut a bit off this one too! :p )

2263181140_fbe4680fed.jpg
 
Hi there - you're shots are good - in focus and tight. Perhaps just try and play around with angles etc. See what different sloped views you can get..sometimes the idea the watch is stretching away can be fun!

Cheers.
 
Cheers Confucious, I'll try experimenting with angles and perhaps depth of field next time!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom