danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2007 #1 Thanks for looking. Dani.
oldnavy170 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 7, 2006 Messages 2,236 Reaction score 0 Location Rochester, New York Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 29, 2007 #2 Actually there is something interesting about this shot. Great eye on this one!!!!
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 Thanks a lot. Dani.
sweet_a TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2007 Messages 93 Reaction score 0 Location lincoln, NE Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 30, 2007 #4 excellent capture
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 30, 2007 #5 Nice shot here; the only thing I might add is that I think you could have pulled in tighter on the globe and man sitting on the bench. Just my thoughts though...
Nice shot here; the only thing I might add is that I think you could have pulled in tighter on the globe and man sitting on the bench. Just my thoughts though...
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Thanks for the comments. I tried cropping tighter but didn't like it. Dani.
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2007 Moderator 🛠️ #7 I have seen this before and I still can't get over how skinny he looks! :shock: And you did not like a closer crop? Hmmm :scratch: Well. Then. So be it ! Nicely spotted scene, anyway.
I have seen this before and I still can't get over how skinny he looks! :shock: And you did not like a closer crop? Hmmm :scratch: Well. Then. So be it ! Nicely spotted scene, anyway.
Mesoam TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 1,120 Reaction score 4 Location CT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2007 #8 funny the first thing i thought of was "no shirt, no shoes, no service" ha
Richard TPF Noob! Joined Feb 23, 2007 Messages 269 Reaction score 0 Location North Carolina, USA Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2007 #9 Great shot, love it.
danir No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Oct 19, 2006 Messages 1,337 Reaction score 0 Location Jerusalem, Israel Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 1, 2007 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thanks Corinna, Mesoam, and Richard. Dani
sweet_a TPF Noob! Joined Sep 23, 2007 Messages 93 Reaction score 0 Location lincoln, NE Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Oct 1, 2007 #11 i disagree on a tighter crop, this is great street photography