What's new

Water and stuff...

Slow6WRX

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 7, 2007
Messages
32
Reaction score
0
Location
Tampa, FL.
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'll post the "stuff" first.

1.
Flower.jpg



2.
Leaves.jpg



3.
Flower2.jpg



4.
Moss.jpg



And now the water

5.
Water1.jpg



6.
Water2.jpg



7.
Water3.jpg



8.
Water4.jpg



9.
Water5.jpg



10.
Water6.jpg



11.
Water7.jpg



12.
Water8.jpg



13.
Water9.jpg



14.
Water10.jpg



15.
Water11.jpg
 
1,6 and 8 stand out to me good effort!
 
Anyone else have any opinions.
 
I like the effect in 9, looks like it's boiling.
 
Yes, Tantalus is already naming it: in some pictures your water is so "frozen in action" it looks either frozen/gel-like or boiling. Cool effect.

Something about Photo 1 is strange ... are all the highlights blown out or did you up contrasts too much or what did you do to give this rose these artificially white edges? Or is the photo maybe oversharpened? I don't get what it is but it bugs me in a way...

Personally, I like Photo 2 very much, if only there weren't the severe distraction of the fence in the background.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom