What's new

water droplets

gaz gun man

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 17, 2009
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Kent, UK
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
DSC_5999.jpg


DSC_6010.jpg


DSC_6014.jpg


DSC_6017.jpg


DSC_6038.jpg


DSC_6045.jpg
 
The last one looks like flubber is coming out.... Great job on all. I don't know if I like the background though. Just me. pictures look great.
 
These are nice, no matter how many water droplet photos there are, they are always cool to look at :)
 
This went very well! :D Nice.
I started "all blue", too, when I took my first. I've meanwhile tried several colour background, from extremely colourful to two-coloured etc. ... droplet pics are fun!
 
any suggestions to which background colour to try?
 
Oh well, I worked with present wrapping papers... picnic boxes ... towels .... coloured paper ... anything that sprang to mind might make a nice background. ( see_here and here and here and here <- all those are last year's, and here as one example taken this year, I haven't shown any more from this year's series here on TPF, though).
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom