What's new

Water drops and ripples and stuff....no real pics yet....

Ernicus

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 18, 2012
Messages
2,689
Reaction score
337
Location
Old Town, ME
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I just wanted to go on record to say that trying to do water drops, ripples, and other cool water ****, free handed...sucks. So hard to get the timing right.

Also, if you are like me and a cheap ass, and you tape colored celophane to your speedlight....um...don't use full power...especially when using reflector/diffusor....it kinda melts.......just sayin'

I merged from dropping water into the dish to puffing it at various strengths and speeds with an air pump.

Gonna sort through my fifty or so shots and see what I got...will update if anything good came of it.

art is hard...learning is fun





$_DSC0135.webp
 
LOL! Same thing happened to us when we covered our spotlights with red cellophane for christmas. Looking forward to seeing the results!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Banned
  • #3
Well, I have about 11 that I am thinking of keeping, but not sure. I want to print on 8x10 metallic. I can get free prints, kinda, so it may be worth to print a few to see. I'll make a new thread so I can get opinions. They aren't great as I had to cut/crop greatly...so I'm not sure of the quality.

I think this one is my favorite.

$_DSC0114-5-2.webp
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom