What's new

water freeze C&C

shootermcgavin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 22, 2011
Messages
939
Reaction score
77
Location
Midwest
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Trying to pick a best...

hoveringball2.jpg


hoveringball-1.jpg
 
Looks like number two got a piece of the cup you used to make the picture:p correct me if I'm wrong.

Other than that, cool idea, just don't understand the point of the background.
 
It's actually this large thing at the childrens museum here, the balls recycle through a tornado of water, I might have to see if I have a good one showing everything. I was limited to background, I agree that was the one part I didn't like about it at all I tried different angles it is set against a window so I can only shoot from one side...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom