What's new

Watercolor flowers

jowensphoto

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Feb 28, 2011
Messages
2,983
Reaction score
906
Location
Northern Viriginia, US
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I really love rich, blurry colors in these.

1. $IMG_5541 copy.webp
2. $IMG_5546 copy 2.webp
 
Thanks :) This kind of thing is teaching me not to chimp. It always looks like crap on the LCD. lol

I'll check out that link.
 
they look like Nemo after a shark got him. which is pretty cool, in an abstracty kind of way.
 
The top kind of looks like a hot pink star with purple smoke trails exploding.

Yes, I think that is my new title.
 
I like "Shrimp" a bit, but I like "Seahorse" a bit more. Does that make sense?
 
I have to agree. Seahorse FTW!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom