T The_Pearl_Poet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 25, 2012 Messages 303 Reaction score 72 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2013 #1 Comments and critiques are appreciated. Attachments $Impressionist Tree.webp 385.4 KB · Views: 99
Derrel Mr. Rain Cloud Joined Jul 23, 2009 Messages 48,211 Reaction score 18,936 Location USA Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2013 #2 Saturation is a bit high for my personal taste, but still, well-done. I enjoyed seeing this.
Benco TPF Noob! Joined Jan 6, 2013 Messages 923 Reaction score 253 Location Falkland Islands Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 5, 2013 #3 Neat idea. Again there's a bit of camera movement though. Looking at the Exif data it seems to be slow shutter and wide aperture for those conditions even at iso100, did you have some sort of filter on?
Neat idea. Again there's a bit of camera movement though. Looking at the Exif data it seems to be slow shutter and wide aperture for those conditions even at iso100, did you have some sort of filter on?
T The_Pearl_Poet No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined May 25, 2012 Messages 303 Reaction score 72 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit May 6, 2013 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 I was using a circular polarizer that morning, but I don't think I had it on for this shot. Maybe I forgot to take it off. Thanks for the comments.
I was using a circular polarizer that morning, but I don't think I had it on for this shot. Maybe I forgot to take it off. Thanks for the comments.