Waterfall

King-J

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
New to this Forum, been playing around with photography, for a while, Never have considered my self anything but a total Novice Amateur. Entered a couple of my Photos in the state Fair, got honorable mentions.
Thought I would get involved on a forum and see if I can improve a little. A recent Trip to McCloud, Ca.
Thanks For Looking.
1001249gx0.jpg

Last edited:
What was this shot with? Looks good, and the rocks to the right of the waterfall look particularly sharp. I feel like it's a bit overexposed, but nothing a bit of light burning couldn't fix.

It is a bit overexposed. For shooting something like a waterfall, you may want to use an NDF (Neutral Density Filter). It will allow you to use a longer shutter time while still properly exposing the image, and will give the flowing water a very soft look.

What was this shot with? Looks good, and the rocks to the right of the waterfall look particularly sharp. I feel like it's a bit overexposed, but nothing a bit of light burning couldn't fix.
I was fishing the pool, and had my Kodak Z612 for shooting pics of fish and set it on rocks and played with Manual settings.
F/8, 1/6 sec., ISO-80

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back