What's new

Waterfall

jmandell

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
133
Reaction score
18
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A shot of our local falls for your critique:
$DSC_3618.webp
 
NIce picture, I think the picture would "hit" much more if you would have get lower and shot only the waterfalls without the trees behind.
 
NIce picture, I think the picture would "hit" much more if you would have get lower and shot only the waterfalls without the trees behind.
Thanks for the suggestion. Luckily I live 1 mile from it. It has become my testing ground pretty much :)
 
Another one:
$DSC_3623.webp
 
I really like them. Beautiful in a white matte with an old barn wood frame. I love waterfalls.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom