What's new

Website for Upload and Download?

scorpion_tyr

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2009
Messages
579
Reaction score
60
Location
Longview, Texas
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I may be doing a job in the near future for a distant client and there may be too many full size images to email. Does anyone know of a good site where I can upload the images to, and the client can download the full resolution images? Something that has an individual password for each album I can upload and store the images for a while and use for multiple clients at the same time? One that's free to use?

Thanks in advance, and if this is a dumb question sorry for my limited internet knowledge. :lol:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom