What's new

Weekend in Salt Lake City

JustinL

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 1, 2011
Messages
154
Reaction score
58
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took a trip out to SLC for the weekend to visit a friend and got a few shots in my traveling.

1.


2.


3.


4.


5.
 
Last edited:
3 is a nice shot.

1 and 4 have some halos around the buildings from sharpening or HDR.

#1 would have been a stronger image had you left room for some perspective correction:

i-28VJpHL-L.jpg
 
Indeed: 3 is a very nice picture. She MUST like that one! Does she?
I also like the bottles, though I can't explain to me where you found those and why they were arranged as such.
 
Thank you! lol yes she does like the photo and the bottles were part of an art exhibit in the Leonardo Museum.
 
The first and fourth ones - nice images, but sever haloing around the edges is kind of distracting, I think. Maybe it would be a good idea to take care of them during post processing?

I like the third photo - great facial expression, very smooth bokeh. Really nice portrait.
 
Great images... I especially like the 3rd one....anyway all the images are good... will be better if you fix the halos... :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom