What's new

Went to NY Autoshow with only a 50mm C&C

vd853

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 4, 2009
Messages
121
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1
4513853424_647af2ba59_b.jpg


2
4513850242_2aeff713a1_b.jpg


3
4513218187_98730fd183_b.jpg


4
4513865542_2344160b3e_b.jpg


5
4513229521_e47041f460_b.jpg


6
4513230811_fef0fdd44a_b.jpg


7
4513872498_2d8875a0e5_b.jpg


8
4513862912_6bda683015_b.jpg


9
4513861138_e1dfcf14ca_b.jpg
 
Nice. I love 4 and 5. Lexus? and BMW..

Wide angle lenses are great for interior shots if you were looking for an excuse to buy one..
 
Nice shots! Well exposed, interesting, the images are high quality.

I have no experience with pics like this, so have no suggestions as far as alternative compositions, but I like what you did!

One idea I have is what would a circular polarizer do for the first image? I was thinking it would cut down the glare a little bit and that would enhance the image. (Possibly the last one too).

Nice job!
 
Last edited:
#1: Car is cropped out, quite a few reflections. Standing back would have helped a lot.

#2: Red car in background + start of bumper on the right are very distracting, as well as the bicycle racks. I also like front shots more on bikes (IMO).

#4, 7 and 9 I like.
 
wow.. you really like taking pictures of headlights don't you? there are other interesting focal points on a car, explore those next time.

I like the bike picture too, the others I have seen a thousand times. A little shallower DOF would have made that bike photo really pop. Crop the tan cars bumper out at least.





p!nK
 
For the first picture, I was in a glass house, thus all the reflections.

Yah, I couldn't stand back or zoom out. There was too many people.

I just cropped the bike shot, looks better, but I've reached flickr's limit this month.

I would have done many wide shot instead of all those headlights if I owned a wide angle lens.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom