What's new

Wetlands bridge

Josh220

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 23, 2009
Messages
1,730
Reaction score
83
Location
California
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
320100427-_DSC2361_3_5_tonemapped.jpg



Comments/suggestions welcome, but I am not looking for full C&C on this one. Thanks!
 
It's 3 exposures.
 
Josh
I love paths, walkways and other images that either capture the imagination or walk me through the image.

Your shot may be technically well shot and PP, but it does not capture my imagination or walk me through the shot.
 
Josh
I love paths, walkways and other images that either capture the imagination or walk me through the image.

Your shot may be technically well shot and PP, but it does not capture my imagination or walk me through the shot.

That's ok, I shot this one for me. The light was the subject, not getting led through the image via the path (I've already got a few of those).

Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom