What are you listening to right now?

Fitting as it's 5 years today (Sunday 10 Jan 2021) since the great man died.

R-12379766-1534083693-1179.jpeg.jpg

Brilliant. My favourite band of the last 6 or 7 years. Saw them in Glasgow in 2017. Awesome!!

sweet, 5fdp is my favorite band too. was that concert you went to with ivan or tommy vext? i'd love to see these guys live, especially now that it's not a toss up whether you'll get a full concert or two songs and then a crazy ivan tantrum. they're one of the few bands who sound the same live as they do on the album.

Brilliant. My favourite band of the last 6 or 7 years. Saw them in Glasgow in 2017. Awesome!!

sweet, 5fdp is my favorite band too. was that concert you went to with ivan or tommy vext? i'd love to see these guys live, especially now that it's not a toss up whether you'll get a full concert or two songs and then a crazy ivan tantrum. they're one of the few bands who sound the same live as they do on the album.

It was Ivan, tho he did take someone on who I believe to be Tommy Vext to sing a couple of numbers with him. Whole concert went a treat. Just awesome.

Elevator music...I'm on hold! :angry:

I just downloaded Lana Del Ray's "Let me love you like a woman" and I love it.

I'm a metal head from birth but there is just something about her voice any lyrics...

Most reactions

New Topics

Back