What's new

What does the night hold for you?

SommarShade

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Dec 24, 2005
Messages
2,840
Reaction score
83
IMG_7195.jpg
 
That's awsome! It almost looks like you underexposed it alot and than just pushed it.
 
thanks !!!

Actually, I went nuts on this one... You are close... good guess,

after everyone has a chance to see it, Ill tell you how I did it !!!!
 
nope !!

look at my exif and ask yourself, how is that time of day possible?
 
What does "thresholds" mean here? I know what it means basically - but in this connection?

It is eerie.
If "eerie" was what you went for then --->success all over. That birk tree seems to want to eat you up alive!!! :shock:

OK folks, post replies so Thorhammer can at last tell us how he did this one!!!! :lol:
 
Wow, very nice!
 
I wish I knew how to look at exif data without saving the image. So I am going to guess you did it in the day. Did you adjust it with Levels? Very cool picture btw.
 
here is the original right out of raw, with no adjustments

I did a crap load of stuff to it. I like to do as much as I can in camera to commercial shoots, weddings, etc... but when its ART, I like to be more creative !!!


Untitled-1.jpg
 
What does "thresholds" mean here? I know what it means basically - but in this connection?

It is eerie.
If "eerie" was what you went for then --->success all over. That birk tree seems to want to eat you up alive!!! :shock:

OK folks, post replies so Thorhammer can at last tell us how he did this one!!!! :lol:

Thresholds is a feature in photoshop / gimp that basically sets a "threshold" for making everything either black or white.
 
save the file on your desktop, right click it and go properties

click the summary tab, then make sure to click "advanced" if you see that button, or else there will be a "simple" button

this is for windows, specifically XP
 
Crap

Nice job...so spooky. More of a photo manip than a photograph, but that doesn't 'take away' from it in the slightest. Nice :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom