what filter is this?

koumasgr

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What filter is this? I need to know please.

Please do not post images to which you do not hold rights. You may post links.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its a filter or something because those colours and this sharpen in this photo can't be just right from the camera.

What filter is this? I need to know please.
I don't see any filter effect.

Please describe your own observation as to why you think there was a filter in use.

(edit) You posted while I was writing my response.

Everything looks normal to me.

Simple sharpening and increased saturation. Maybe some playing around with curves and levels.

The Photoshop Filter.

I think its a filter or something because those colours and this sharpen in this photo can't be just right from the camera.
technically, nothing is just right from the camera.
Cameras have software in them that allow them to process images to a predefined set of routines, which can vary greatly in the camera itself, to produce a JPEG (or other format).
And then any post processing can affect sharpness, colors, etc.

If you've ever selected "Vivid" "Standard" "Sports" Closeup" "night" are all predefined processing routines in cameras. Thus technically, nothing is not processed by some extent for digital cameras.

As @Braineack and @480sparky said, i think it is photoshop filter so i am going to search for that. Anyways guys thanks everyone for the response. :)

there's nothing to search for, he just over-sharpened and over-clarified his image.

upload_2016-10-23_13-28-1.png

then applied NR to smooth out all the nastiness he added:

upload_2016-10-23_13-29-16.png

it was probably also just shot with a cell phone that does that straight out of camera.

As @Braineack and @480sparky said, i think it is photoshop filter so i am going to search for that. Anyways guys thanks everyone for the response. :)

The filter is: Using knowledge of how to post-process images to achieve the looks the photographer wants.

Every noob seems to think everything in photography is simply a one-click fix.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back