What's new

What happens in Vegas....

rls2002

TPF Noob!
Joined
May 25, 2006
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Location
Lexington, Kentucky
A187_LRG.jpg
 
classic shot...nice though. was that from a bridge of some sort?
 
Super sharp! Wow!
How come there is not ONE single light TRAIL?
Is traffic not going in all of Las Vegas???
 
cool pic. I love vegas. but traffic? blah. that looks like chicago on a sunday afternoon. :mrgreen:
 
cool pic. I love vegas. but traffic? blah. that looks like chicago on a sunday afternoon. :mrgreen:

I agree. Take 290 East or West near downtown and youre in a parking lot at any given time on any given day. :thumbdown:

As for the shot, its not too bad. Looks like you nailed the exposure perfectly. I dont see any HOT areas or anything. Too bad traffic wasnt moving though, this shot could have benefitted with some nice light trails. Nice shot though!
 
light trail shots although hard to produce are a dime a douzen. i like the lack of trails here.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom