What's new

What have I done!

AgentAustin

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Location
North Bend, WA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I guess I didn't realize how big 10' x 12' was... :er:

3532539896_d662fdebe1.jpg
3531716587_b326af25b4.jpg


3531713401_64ac6fe141.jpg
3532526712_72b466b572.jpg
 
Need to work on the photoshopping a bit, the border around you doesnt look real and I can still see some green on you.
 
You don't really need a 'green' screen for extractions. It's probably easier with white or black.

It's a good start though, keep practicing and you'll be an expert soon enough.
 
LOL!
love the hike picture. did you cath a ride back with the cowboy in the back? :D

your living room looks massive.

what are your plans for the green screen?

keep shootin!
 
LOL!
love the hike picture. did you cath a ride back with the cowboy in the back? :D

your living room looks massive.

what are your plans for the green screen?

keep shootin!

I have no idea. Right now I have it down by my room, I think I need to build an entire room to fit this thing somewhere. But I can take it down in 5 minutes.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom