What's new

What is it? Abstract....

duncanp

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
3,390
Reaction score
43
Location
Sheffield
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
you tell me ;)


whatisti.jpg
 
ok, the pic is turned 90°.............and then its some liquid poured into another liquid. Havent got a clue what kind of liquids though.
Am I right? Im way off arent I :er:
 
doenoe said:
ok, the pic is turned 90°.............and then its some liquid poured into another liquid. Havent got a clue what kind of liquids though.
Am I right? Im way off arent I :er:
I think you got it. Looks like milk in a glass to me
 
close but not right..
 
No! g2g soon...
 
all wrong, but it is liquid... ish
 
tough lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom