What is this Madness

1. They cure cancer if you rub one on your body.

2. Sensor is huge. Nothing says billboard like a H3.

3. Quality. You could throw that thing against a wall. I'm not sure on the specs...but I know its solid as ****.

4. The same reason lamborghinis and coach purses cost 9 times more than your prius and your wifes guess bag.

Its overpriced in some ways. But if you have 30g's laying around....why not. If you ever see someone with one...chances are its rented. Lol

For the same reason that a Medium Format film Hassy is more expensive than the typical 35mm camera.

Other than the cost of R&D and manufacturing, marketing has a big role in the price of a product. The Hassy for example was intended for studio professionals... it is a rather small market... which means a larger profit margin is required to stay in business and continue to deliver future products.

Even more entertaining:

12-31-20092-00-59PM.gif

Why do they (Hassleblad) charge so much....because they can.

J.:meh:

You could pixel peep and look at numbers... I've seen the final product from various cameras, the Hassy wins all around with the exception of ISO performance (rather bad actually). Its a studio camera and designed as such.

wow, yeah i get it

You could always wait.

After all, pixels are rising. They say that the 1Ds 4 will have a 32MP sensor... don't know quite about that, for sure, but looks likely.

Well first why don't you explain wherever else you can obtain a 39 megapixel camera?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back