What is your Desktop Photo right now???

table1349

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Here is my current desktop:
Screen Shot 2016-05-11 at 11.51.08 AM.jpg

My laptop, my checkbook, TCM movie guide, the remote, my Lego camera, a pen, kleenex because the spring crappy weather is neverending...

I don't think she's really taking a picture with that camera...

My laptop, my checkbook, TCM movie guide, the remote, my Lego camera, a pen, kleenex because the spring crappy weather is neverending...

I don't think she's really taking a picture with that camera...
So is mine pretty much. The laptop and desktop rotate the photo daily. The rest of the stuff naw. By the way, whats a checkbook?

I don't have any. Linux Slackware. Just black background for desktop 1. No icons either, used for programing, terminals, network. Desktop 2 is gray, Gimp and Darktable, pic drive. Desktop 3, light green maintenance tools. Desktop 4, light blue - web and PC repair. I don't run in X much except for photo editing. I am 70% from a terminal. I use a desktop like I would a physical one. Other than that, I'm typing. Boring, old school.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
173429d1314981906-desktop-background-change-img0.jpg

At least for my work computer...I don't ever look at it, so it works, haha

No icons either
I have my work desktop set to not show icons. If I don't, I end up saving everything on my desktop and nothing on the work directory.

Did you change the title of this thread? are you messin' with my head?
or maybe I just read it wrong, but that couldn't possibly be...

Did you change the title of this thread? are you messin' with my head?
or maybe I just read it wrong, but that couldn't possibly be...
I didn't but I didn't think my fingers were dyslexic when I typed it either. Oh well, not sure I can correct it now.

Apparently it has been 24 hours so here is the new desktop that popped up while I was baking cookies.
Screen Shot 2016-05-11 at 4.51.23 PM.jpg

Most reactions

Back