sm4him

In memoriam
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
sm4him.500px.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
"On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Six geese a-layin', FIVE GOLDEN RINGS....

I've always thought it must be kinda tough on those poor geese, laying golden rings. :lol:

Recently, I went to a Christmas light show with some friends. It's set up in the TN Smokies' baseball stadium, and you drive through it, and we were in a church van, so the only way to take any photos was through the window, as we drove through. They had an entire section devoted to The Twelve Days of Christmas--the Six Geese A-Layin' setup made us all laugh out loud. Those must be some humongous golden rings they're laying!! :lmao:

Nov29_2012 (52)editweb by sm4him, on Flickr

sm4him said:
"On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
Six geese a-layin', FIVE GOLDEN RINGS....

I've always thought it must be kinda tough on those poor geese, laying golden rings. :lol:

Recently, I went to a Christmas light show with some friends. It's set up in the TN Smokies' baseball stadium, and you drive through it, and we were in a church van, so the only way to take any photos was through the window, as we drove through. They had an entire section devoted to The Twelve Days of Christmas--the Six Geese A-Layin' setup made us all laugh out loud. Those must be some humongous golden rings they're laying!! :lmao:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/24369838@N07/8272721050/
Nov29_2012 (52)editweb by sm4him, on Flickr

Those poor geese, they will never walk the same way again

Gold rings are smaller than eggs, sillies!

:greenpbl:

...........I've always thought it must be kinda tough on those poor geese, laying golden rings. :lol:............

It's really no big deal. Just hollow out a golden egg.
Rim_Shot_emoticon.gif

Most reactions

New Topics

Back