What would you do for a fiver?

Lisa B

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I feel sick as hell, i drank last night and then puked. I kinda remember something about chicken soup, which wouldn't have mixed well with the orange juice or the vodka. It was funny though sitting in my mates garden at 2am blowing bubbles!

I feel rough as houses today though and need to pass some time.

I was just wondering, what would you do for a fiver?

I suspect I'll feel a bit crap tomorrow. I might have a touch of sunburn...

9badf2d0.jpg

As for the fiver thing? I'll buy you a mars bar.

Hmm.... A man asked a woman - "if I gave you a million pounds, would you have sex with me". She replied "why of course". He replied "I've got a fiver. Will you have sex with me". She responded "certainly not. What kind of lady do you think I am!"

Could try that although I'd be worried about being anywhere near anybody that'd do it for a fiver!

Thats some sunburn goin' on up there!! Maybe you need to spend a fiver on some after-sun!? (Or painkillers!).

A fiver UK POUNDS was my intention, but a fiver in any currency is always better than nothing :)

Hmmm.... A fiver in UK pounds would buy about one gallon of petrol or one and a half pints of beer.

you can get 2 pints of beer in some places, if you're really lucky :D

I wouldn't do nearly as much for a fiver as I would for a Klondike bar.

ferny, sunblock works well when used properly!!!!

that looks so painful

I still don't get how drinking has anything to do with what I would do for a fiver... I'm so confused!

BTW, a good remedy for me is drinking a pint of water before I pass out. If I'm too far gone for that, then a bottle of Gatorade and four Advils works quite nicely

Most reactions

Back