Hobbes
TPF Noob!
- Joined
- Feb 15, 2008
- Messages
- 954
- Reaction score
- 5
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Well I spent this afternoon eating icecream, shooting (with my camera of course :mrgreen
and envying others 
1. This shot kinda reminds me of the pics I've seen of Italy or Greece
2. hehe me! and a huge cruise ship
3.
4.
5.
6. These lucky bastards are on a cruise to Finland
7. While the rich people were having fun on their fancy cruise ships the poor ones were left behind... fishing
which is just as fun
8. lol this poor dog got bored because his/her owner was busy fishing
9. hehe I bought myself some tasty ice cream but I really shouldn't have because afterwards my camera got all sticky
but it's still nice listening to music while eating ice cream in the sun :mrgreen:
10. here comes the real stuff! this huge ship was departing for the Mediterranean!! lucky bastards
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16. or if you prefer being alone you can always buy a waterscooter
1. This shot kinda reminds me of the pics I've seen of Italy or Greece
2. hehe me! and a huge cruise ship
3.
4.
5.
6. These lucky bastards are on a cruise to Finland
7. While the rich people were having fun on their fancy cruise ships the poor ones were left behind... fishing
which is just as fun
8. lol this poor dog got bored because his/her owner was busy fishing
9. hehe I bought myself some tasty ice cream but I really shouldn't have because afterwards my camera got all sticky
but it's still nice listening to music while eating ice cream in the sun :mrgreen:
10. here comes the real stuff! this huge ship was departing for the Mediterranean!! lucky bastards
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16. or if you prefer being alone you can always buy a waterscooter
Last edited:
and of course taking photos is just for fun and as long as I am satisfied I dont give a sh*t what others think, after all its just a hobby