What's new

What'd you bring to the picnic?

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 22, 2005
Messages
547
Reaction score
23
Location
British Columbia
I brought a dog.:mrgreen: This beautiful husky was waiting for his owner to finish eating at McDonalds when I pulled in. I think if he really wanted to leave he could just take the table with him.

husky_on_table.jpg


Thanks for looking!

-Joe
 
lol cute shot.. wonder what it would look like in bw
 
nice shot, i love the compostion and the lines...
 
that's so......majestic! i like the comp alot! nice work! :thumbup:
 
Mansi said:
lol cute shot.. wonder what it would look like in bw

Yea I didn't want to put it into black and white cuz I liked how his fur kinda matched the table, but here we go, I think its kinda growing on me, the lines are really emphisized in b&w.

husky_on_table_bw.jpg



Thanks everyone for your comments!

-Joe
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom