What's new

When is a door not a door?

I'm a big fan of the light on the out of focus bottles, and the textures of the glass and rough wood.:clap:

I wish the crunchy bits weren't there on the lower left though.

And the title was lost on me.
 
I really like this. I can't say why exactly, other than I love old jars and it has a neat country feeling to it. :D
 
A door is not a door when it is placed horizontally on top of two filing cabinets, and made into a "desk"!!!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #5
A door is not a door when it is placed horizontally on top of two filing cabinets, and made into a "desk"!!!

I've seen lots of doors turned into headboards.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
mmmm, glass, I love glass :) Nice shot!
 
I like bale jars, but you gotta fix the highlights through the window -- recommend a content aware fill.

Joe
 
Lovely shot. I am with squirrels on this one.
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #12
I like it, Sir. The light through the glass is just yummy.
 
I like it, would hang it on my wall. You did real good.. Ed
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom