Frequency
Been spending a lot of time on here!
- Joined
- Oct 17, 2010
- Messages
- 8,864
- Reaction score
- 683
- Location
- Calicut, Kerala,India
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos OK to edit
Great colors! During composition, try moving the horizon up or down and the sun left or right. You will be amazed at the improvement in being drawn into the photograph and wanting to explore all the picture has to offer.
Nice job.
I know its supposed to be dark, but I'd like to see details in the shadows rather than have them clipped.
I would like to see this again with a graduated filter. The sky look ok but the water and foreground has lost all detail. Also maybe if you got lower to the round to not make everything so centered.
In this case as I don't remember you ever mentioning that you have or use filters, if you shot in raw, you essentially have a graduated filter. (after the fact)
If you have PS with ACR or any raw editing software with that ability use it!