What's new

When your begging doesn't work, and you have nothing else.

bl1nd

TPF Noob!
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
55
Reaction score
2
Location
Detroit
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Tonight I went for more of almost too far scene. I had an incredibly rough day (Fired from my job due to literally no reason, almost hit by another car on the way home, a lady shop-lifting threw her pop at me). I believe these pictures show that decently.

I noticed the little bit of the chair in the 1st picture afterwards, but I believe it adds to it, as it's almost like I fell onto my knees in-front of someone and begged for forgiveness.

CC on these anyone?


Gone-2 by Bl1ndfire, on Flickr




Gone by Bl1ndfire, on Flickr
 
Last edited:
Both are also self-portraits, as I can never seem to find anyone that wants to go with these ideas. Hmm, I wonder why.
 
Second works - I've seen people hide under their coats after a day like that. I hope things improve soon.
 
I am sorry you are having a bad day. Things can only get better from here. :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom