4rum
No longer a newbie, moving up!
- Joined
- Oct 12, 2014
- Messages
- 580
- Reaction score
- 887
- Location
- Behind the milk.
- Can others edit my Photos
- Photos NOT OK to edit
Where Are The Dragons?
‘scuse me kindly now, but, where do you keep your dragons
Are they just hid away, or lock’t in magic flagons
I’d like to see them loosed a bit, if you wouldn’t mind
With proper care and feedin’, I’m sure they’d be just fine
By the way, I’ve looked a bit, I think you’re out of elves
Unless of course, they’re waaaaaay up high, on long forgotten shelves
And what of all the little folk… the pixies, sprites an’ trolls
I’ll lay they’d liven up the place, they’re such mis’ch’vious souls
And wizards, Oh yes wizards! I beg you, they’re a must
And while we speak of magic spells, some witches, too I trust
Now lest you think me bothersome, I’ll quickly ask of faeries
Lovely little fee and faye, might make our moods more merry
I’ll take my leave ‘for you perceive, I’m tootin’ my own horn
But if you’ve a yen for kith an’ kin, I’ll saddle up me unicorn.
‘scuse me kindly now, but, where do you keep your dragons
Are they just hid away, or lock’t in magic flagons
I’d like to see them loosed a bit, if you wouldn’t mind
With proper care and feedin’, I’m sure they’d be just fine
By the way, I’ve looked a bit, I think you’re out of elves
Unless of course, they’re waaaaaay up high, on long forgotten shelves
And what of all the little folk… the pixies, sprites an’ trolls
I’ll lay they’d liven up the place, they’re such mis’ch’vious souls
And wizards, Oh yes wizards! I beg you, they’re a must
And while we speak of magic spells, some witches, too I trust
Now lest you think me bothersome, I’ll quickly ask of faeries
Lovely little fee and faye, might make our moods more merry
I’ll take my leave ‘for you perceive, I’m tootin’ my own horn
But if you’ve a yen for kith an’ kin, I’ll saddle up me unicorn.