What's new

Where does your head go on a bad day?

crimbfighter

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Jun 4, 2010
Messages
2,219
Reaction score
1,784
Location
Wisconsin, United States
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This is where mine goes..

7258989046_9479fc100d_h.jpg
 
Very nice. The only problem I see is that their glasses appear to be empty.

:lol:
 
I think I might even ... yes, I just did - nominated for photo of the month.
 
looks like a corona commercial. :-)
 
Hey hey, thanks for the nomination! It's the first time I've ever been nominated for photo of the month! :D

It was sad when the Cabernet ran dry.. (pun intended)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom