Where ya from?

Where ya from?

• Total voters
vonnagy said:
outside their borders Americans are known as yanks - among other things :D :D :D :D :D :p :p :p :p :p

i know, i know... but you have to understand. i'm southern. fighting that label is in my BLOOOOOOOOD. :p

LOL Carli, just cuz your born and raised in Texas, doesn't mean your a Texan. Your a Yank. you know you are :p True Texans don't wield a Japanese camera while sporting pigtails, they wield a shotgun while corraling their Ford trucks under the influence of moonshine. However, occasionally they stop to tip over their friends and teabag their cows. :p

So i am told :)

I know there are more canucks than 3 on this board. Way more than 2 aussies that post.

I know there are more canucks than 3 on this board. Way more than 2 aussies that post.

Yep couple of more pommies too and I know for certain there is one other kiwi lurking out there some - don't let me utilise my dreaded kiwi mating call (nope better not, will drive eveyone away from this board for sure)! :mrgreen:

Havoc said:
LOL Carli, just cuz your born and raised in Texas, doesn't mean your a Texan. Your a Yank. you know you are :p True Texans don't wield a Japanese camera while sporting pigtails, they wield a shotgun while corraling their Ford trucks under the influence of moonshine. However, occasionally they stop to tip over their friends and teabag their cows. :p

So i am told :)

ford is crap. ;-)

LOL, Carli you are too funny. I love how i completly diss on your state, and the people withen, and when you see it all you gotta say is that Ford is crap! LOL Your too funny, I am glad you have a sense of humor though :)

hey i drive a ford!!!!

you know what it stands for right?

Found On Road Dead.

md

I thought it was F****D over rebuilt dodge? I drive a mustang though too, and i love it. Fast as hell, even if it is a ford.

From the Hot Arizona, Phoenix; originally though, born and raised in Bucharest, Romania. Arrived in this part of the heaven in early 80s.

Whoa. Someone had done quite a bit of DIGGING today, eh, Kristie? You have resurrected a thread that was last "used" in January 2004 :!:. Wow.

To all the newbies and those who don't know about it as yet: we have a Frappr-site for TPF only up here where you can find out the whereabouts of other members and to WHERE YOU CAN ADD YOURSELF!!! ;) ;) ;) Hurry over and put in your names and pic. There's so far only 153 members there while we are MANY MORE.

Born and raised in Honduras, moved to Queens, NYC in '91, then Germantown, MD in '92.

Most reactions

Back