What's new

Which of these do you like best? Forest Trail with Aspens....

cgipson1

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
17,142
Reaction score
4,350
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
#1
174_crop.jpg


#2
164-mod_crop.jpg


#3
159-mod_crop.jpg
 
I like the first one best!
 
First, the other two are too busy for my taste.
 
Thanks... I was leaning toward #2... just because there are more aspens visible, and l like the way the path leads to the center. There wasn't anywhere I could stand that would get rid of the one bush in the way...
 
I liked #2 best. I thought the sky seen through the tops of the trees added something interesting to the photo or balanced it out a bit. Do like the unobstructed view of the steps in the first one though.
 
I liked #2 best. #1 had too much of the stone path. #2 put the stone path in context. the bush in the lower right hand corner of #3 is a bit distracting. Definitely #2.
 
Thanks all! Yes.. the path is the main subject... and where it leads is left up to the imagination.... :)
 
I like the first one best. The main focus I think should be the stone steps. A close up shot with a wide angle lens might turn out really good. Don’t get me wrong though, these look great. :)
 
First for me. This is an area I struggle with, too. I imagine you still don't think the photo does justice to what the scene did for your eyes? I come away with that feeling far too often.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom