Which one...or neither

Nikon Fan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Still playing with PS and color adjustments. Not sure which I like out of these...I might post the original later. Are these wayyy over done? On the first I was going for a warm feel, and the second almost natural, but with a hint of greens more like an ocean rather than a nasty brown lake. As always comments and critiques appreciated, be honest and brutal :)

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0457greentint.jpg

On a side note: I JUST REALIZED THAT WAS POST #1000 :wav:

Amanda, come over to General and lets PARTY!!!
1000 posts need to be CELEBRATED!

And can we please see the originals?
These are kind of overdone... you can no longer call them "photos" as such, but we sometimes like to do these things, don't we? Check out my two "P.P.P.P."-threads for this, will you?

definitely creating two separate moods, eh? i like the second best. nice PS'ing. :thumbup:

Here's the original:
IMG_0457orig.jpg

LaFoto: I've enjoyed playing and just seeing what photoshop can do, definitely overdone here, but as Jon said it creates two totally different moods, and that's what I like about them :)

Thanks for postin the party thread ;)

Lovely original to begin with! (Nasty lense flare, but you as the photoshop whizz who you now are, can get rid of it in no time, can't you?) That alone has a mood of its own. But you know that I know about the fun of "playing with the pictures" ;).

Like the first one more. The second one is way to overdone for my taste, nothing wrong with experimenting though.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back