O ochriso TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2012 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location Devon, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2012 #1 I took these 2 pictures for a competition, the theme is "treat". 1. 2.
MLeeK TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2011 Messages 6,761 Reaction score 1,380 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2012 #2 If I must choose, 1. It'd be better if you got down lower on the bear's level.
O ochriso TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2012 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location Devon, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 MLeeK said: If I must choose, 1. It'd be better if you got down lower on the bear's level. Click to expand... I only got a DSLR today so my photo's are not great. If I go down to the bear's level he won't be looking into the camera, I did take many shots.
MLeeK said: If I must choose, 1. It'd be better if you got down lower on the bear's level. Click to expand... I only got a DSLR today so my photo's are not great. If I go down to the bear's level he won't be looking into the camera, I did take many shots.
Mully TPF Noob! Joined Jul 23, 2012 Messages 3,066 Reaction score 788 Location Mt Ulla, NC Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2012 #4 You could tilt the bear forward and be at his level....just be aware of thePOV so that the tilt is not noticeable.
You could tilt the bear forward and be at his level....just be aware of thePOV so that the tilt is not noticeable.
Skidmark TPF Noob! Joined Mar 18, 2012 Messages 26 Reaction score 4 Location Kingman,Az Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2012 #5 The "Treat" in the litter box is just nasty. The litter box should have been moved for the shot. I would vote for #2.
The "Treat" in the litter box is just nasty. The litter box should have been moved for the shot. I would vote for #2.
O ochriso TPF Noob! Joined Oct 20, 2012 Messages 13 Reaction score 0 Location Devon, UK Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Oct 20, 2012 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Good point, 2 it is.